ALVEUS stainless steel sinks are made of premium 18/10 grade stainless steel, the advantages of which are: easy cleaning and high degree of hygiene, resistance to high temperatures and rapid temperature changes (thermal shocks), resistance to impacts, resistance to chemical influences, 100 per cent recyclability.
After the installation and before use, the sink should be thoroughly cleaned from all particles, in particular the iron particles, which can develop into rust stain that can over time attack the steel material.
Regular and appropriate cleaning of ALVEUS stainless steel sinks gives them attractive appearance for years to come:
• They should be cleaned by means of mild liquid household detergents and cloth.
• Silver cleaners, steel wool, bleaches or abrasive powders should never be used.
• Utensils made of carbon steel without protective surface should not be left on the sink as they may cause scratches, stains, discoloration or even leave harmful deposits.
• In the event of strong acids coming into contact with the sink, they should be washed off immediatelly with plenty of clean water.
• To avoid staining, corrosive foodstuffs (salt, vinegar, fruit juice, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.) should not be left on the sink for any longer periods of time.
• It is recommended that after each use ALVEUS sinks are cleaned and dried by soft cloth.
It is essential that the above cleaning and user instructions are strictly adhered to so that the product guarantee is not invalidated.