Sit-on Kitchen Sinks
|COMPACT Sit-on sinks - for worktop width of 50 cm|
Alveus sit on sinks are made of premium 18/10 stainless steel material and are available in Satin surface finish. We may also be able to supply some models in Linen surface finish, please enquire by email or phone. The Premium range of Classics has their drainer fully supported by timber panel along its entire length, whereas all other Alveus sit-on sinks come with reinforced timber frame on all four sides.
Other features include:
- The front edge of the sinks is square and measures 30mm, they are therefore suited for standard worktops of 30mm thickness.
- Most of the sinks have an upstand at the back against the wall and are left or right-handed. The Premium Classics however are reversible and have no upstand.
- There are no pre-drilled tap holes, these can be normally cut as per individual requirements by installer/plumber with special cutter (please contact us if you're looking for one)
- Whilst the Classic Premium sinks come with basket strainer wastes, all other sit on sinks include traditional plug holes.
- The floor of the sink bowls is not over-sloped, it has just enough incline for the water to drain out.
- The sinks are laid on top of the kitchen units instead of a worktop. They are also suitable for self-standing units.