Delivery & handling charge
We accept three methods of payment by either credit/debit cards or bank transfer:
1. Shopify Payments - for credit/debit cards
2. PayPal Express - for credit/debit cards, you may be required to sign in to your Paypal account to complete the purchase.
3. Bank Deposit - transferring the payment into our bank account, details of which will be displayed on your screen after you placed the order (please contact us if you need them emailed over again). Please note we would not be able to despatch the goods until the payment is received into our account, which may delay the delivery.
Delivery to UK addresses is free for orders over £149.99, whereas we charge £12 for orders below £150.00 and £20 for orders below £40.00.
Normally, the goods are delivered to UK mainland addresses within 2 to 7 working days of receiving your order (unless a longer delivery time is stated for certain products on the relevant product page). The delivery may take longer however for various reasons and we aim to notify you of any such delay within 24 hours of receiving your order. You will have an option of cancelling your order, should the longer delivery time not suit your requirements. Once the goods are despatched, you will be receiving a tracking number, which will enable you to estimate the delivery date on our courier's website.
Delivery charges to European countries:
- Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany - £20.00 for orders over £39.99 and £30.00 for orders below £40.00.
- Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland), Slovakia, Spain (mainland), Sweden - £30.00 for all orders.
If you require delivery to any other European country, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about extra delivery cost before placing your order. Regretfully, we currently do not deliver to non-European destinations.