Care Instructions - Monarch Kitchen Sinks
- Avoid prolonged contact with:
- Cleaners containing bleach, wash off within 10 minutes
- Plughole un-blockers containing sodium hydroxide, wash off within 15 minutes
- Corrosive foodstuffs (salt, vinegar, alcohols, fruit juices, tea, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.), wash off within 15 minutes
- Strong acids, wash off immediately
- Do not clean with heavy duty scourer pads, silver cleaners, steel wool, abrasive powders.
- Non-scratch pads, soft cloths and mild cleaner liquids, such as specialist stainless steel cleaners, should be used instead. Adhere to Instructions for Use supplied with the cleaning substance. If in doubt, test on an inconspicuous area first (the underside of the sink).
- The sinks should be cleaned and dried regularly, ideally every evening after use. Wiping them dry with soft cloth will prevent lime-scale deposits and gradual appearance of patchy colour staining.
- Utensils or tools made of carbon steel without protective surface should not be left in the sink as they may deposit iron particles, which develop into rust stains over time.