Alveus Classic 30, sit on sink
We accept three methods of payment by either credit/debit cards or bank transfer:
1. Shopify Payments - for credit/debit cards
2. PayPal Express - for credit/debit cards, you may be required to sign in to your Paypal account to complete the purchase.
3. Bank Deposit - transferring the payment into our bank account, details of which will be displayed on your screen after you placed the order (please contact us if you need them emailed over again). Please note we would not be able to despatch the goods until the payment is received into our account, which may delay the delivery.
Alveus Classic 30, sit on sink and taps
totally satisfied with service and products, all top quality. Thank you
Fantastic range of sizes
i was very surprised at the choice of sizes of the sit on sinks and bought the 800mm one. It was easy to fit and looked great. I bought the tap support as recommended and as the stainless isn't the thickest I think that was a good choice. However it allowed me to make a lovely laundry room which I would otherwise have not been able to do if I had had to use standard sized sinks .
Given how rare 'sit on' sinks are these days, let alone those with less than two taps I was pleased to find this sink, despatched from Ljubljana. You have to cut your own tap hole (great!) which was easily done with the FIXA tap kit from IKEA. Now I have a sit on sink with one (mixer) tap, great!
Alveus Classic 30 sit on sink
Perfect for 800 sink unit. Steal is thin so if mounting a tap you would need an added support. But as I have existing wall hung single point water heater, not an issue.
perfect for what i needed
Arrived on time and i had a call back from the suppliers who answered all my questions. Great servicr
Delivery to UK addresses is free for orders over £149.99, whereas we charge £12 for orders below £150.00 and £20 for orders below £40.00.
Normally, the goods are delivered to UK mainland addresses within 2 to 7 working days of receiving your order (unless a longer delivery time is stated for certain products on the relevant product page). The delivery may take longer however for various reasons and we aim to notify you of any such delay within 24 hours of receiving your order. You will have an option of cancelling your order, should the longer delivery time not suit your requirements. Once the goods are despatched, you will be receiving a tracking number, which will enable you to estimate the delivery date on our courier's website.
Delivery charges to European countries:
- Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany - £20.00 for orders over £39.99 and £30.00 for orders below £40.00.
- Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Norway (limited product range only), Poland, Portugal (mainland), Romania, Slovakia, Spain (mainland), Sweden - £30.00 for all orders.
If you require delivery to any other European country, please enquire at email@example.com about extra delivery cost before placing your order. Regretfully, we currently do not deliver to non-European destinations.